Welcome to Buy Cheap Rocket League Items from Rocketprices.com, a huge number of Rocket League Crates, Keys, Skins in stock.

Welcome to Buy Cheap Rocket League Items from Rocketprices.com,
a huge number of Rocket League Crates, Keys, Skins in stock.

  • News
  • News
EN
  • DE
  • FR
  • NL
  • ES
  • IT
> Rocket League Language Ban System Influted 2700 Years Of Ban In 12 Months

Rocket League Language Ban System Influted 2700 Years Of Ban In 12 Months

8/9/2018 4:08:24 PM

At the beginning of August 2017, Psyonix announced that it wanted to take toxicity problems in the Rocket League seriously by integrating a new ban system that penalizes the abusive language used by players. A year later, the American firm takes stock of the effectiveness of the latter.

Rocket League Language Ban System Influted 2700 Years Of Ban In 12 Months

It has been more than a year since the developers of Rocket League have integrated into their title a system heavily sanctioning the abusive language in games. Indeed, at the time, Psyonix had explained that this new system would recognize twenty words and their derivatives in order to ban, in several languages, players using these terms offensive. Based on four levels of sanction, this technology was designed to exclude players 24 hours, 72 hours, a week and finally, definitely.

 

But in a recent statement posted on the Steam page of the game, the publisher seems completely satisfied with this system, named Thor internally. Indeed, on the occasion of its anniversary, the small software designed by the Psyonix teams, displays splendid figures which, put end to end, represent a duration of ban of 2700 years, 142 000 weeks or even 86 210 000 000 seconds.

 

According to the figures provided, Thor would have discarded 283,000 different accounts of the game in 520,000 exclusions. Of these 283,000 banned accounts, nearly 66% would have been sanctioned once, while the remaining 34% would have been registered as recidivists. However, between the 66% of players with only one suspension and the statistic that 94.4% of the players come back after a ban, this system seems effective and well discard a majority of players of their toxic behavior. Moreover, noticeably, 66% of the players were at stake while 34% were after the use of the cat.

 

Of course, developers say they continue to work on this tool to keep a title accessible to all types of players and to remain a consumer license. They also add that a real-time language filter should appear in the coming months. If you would like more information on Rocket League or join an active community to share nice moments with other players, we invite you to join our Rocket League Trading.

Releate News